- Applications & Checklists
Online Application Process & Checklists
To schedule your Pre-Development Meeting with the Development Review Committee please fill out the Pre-Development Meeting Request.
To request a Zoning Verification Letter for a specific property please fill out the Zoning Verification Letter Request.
Application Submittal Process
- All developments are highly encouraged to schedule a Pre-Development meeting. The purpose of the meeting is for the applicant to receive feedback from multiple departments on proposed projects.
- Select a project type below to review the checklist and required documents for that specific project type.
- Submit your application and upload plans on the Online Development Portal. The Online Development Portal opens the Friday before the Monday submittal date and closes on Monday 5pm.
- Learn how to use the application submittal software.
- All Online Project Applications require a Certificate of Acknowledgement signed by the property owner and notarized. Access to this document is available on the Online Development Portal or by accessing the following link.
Certificate of Acknowledgement
- Amending Plat Checklist (PDF)
- BOA Variance Checklist (PDF)
- Conveyance Plat Checklist (PDF)
- Engineering Variance Checklist (PDF)
- Final Plat Checklist (PDF)
- Gateway Standards Waiver Checklist (PDF)
- Minor Plat Checklist (PDF)
- Planned Development Checklist (PDF)
- Preliminary Plat Checklist (PDF)
- Replat Checklist (PDF)
- SBOA Variance Checklist (PDF)
- Site Plan & Site Plan Amendment Checklist (PDF)
- Special Exception Checklist (PDF)
- Specific Use Permit (SUP) Checklist (PDF)
- Zoning Checklist (PDF)