Kidz Kamp is for girls and boys between the ages of 6 and 8. Daily activities at Kamp include things like arts and crafts, sports and athletics, games and group activities, and more. Our trained counselors work to ensure that each child has a fun and rewarding Kamp experience. Kampers will go on weekly field trips throughout the summer and will visit The Colony Aquatic Park each week for an afternoon of water activities and fun in the sun. Kampers must bring their own sack lunch and water bottle each day. Each Kamper will be provided with one t-shirt to be worn on field trips. Additional t-shirts will be available for purchase at the Recreation Center at a cost of $8.
Kidz Kamp is for girls and boys ages 6 to 8 years old.
Sessions 1 through 10 - $125/week for residents & $150/week for non-residents
Session 11 - $225/week for residents, $250/week for non-residents
Payment Plans are available.
Multiple Child Discount
For families with more than one child enrolled in Kidz Kamp and/or Kidz Klub, there will be a $10 per session discount for each additional child registered.
Registration for Summer Kidz Kamp will begin on Monday, January 6th.
Summer Kidz Kamp will be offered in 11 one-week sessions. Participants may choose to register for some or all of the sessions.
- Session 1: May 26th – May 29th
- Session 2: June 1st – June 5th
- Session 3: June 8th – June 12th
- Session 4: June 15th – June 19th
- Session 5: June 22nd – June 26th
- Session 6: June 29th – July 3rd
- Session 7: July 6th – July 10th
- Session 8: July 13th – July 17th
- Session 9: July 20th – July 24th
- Session 10: July 27th – July 31st
- Session 11: August 3rd – August 7th
For more information, call the Parks and Recreation Department at (972)625-1106.