- Parks & Recreation
- Parks & Trails
- Community Parks
- Wheel Zone Bike & Skate Park
Wheel Zone Bike & Skate Park
The Colony Wheel Zone Bike & Skate Park, located at 5151 North Colony Boulevard, is a free facility and is open to the public.
- Facility is open from dawn to 9 p.m.
- Helmets, elbow and knee pads strongly recommended.
- No steel pegs on bikes.
- The park is unsupervised. Use at your own risk.
- Parents are encouraged to be in attendance at all times if user is under the age of 10.
- Be aware and courteous of other riders.
- Inspect surfaces before using. Remove any objects/debris that may prevent a smooth and safe ride.
- Help keep your park clean and dispose of trash properly.
- Keep all gum, food, drinks and glass out of the use area.
- No drugs, tobacco products, e-cigarettes or alcohol allowed on or around the premises.
- No outside obstacles or modifications are allowed.
- No fighting, graffiti, weapons, or profanity.
- No spectators on the riding area including ramps and steps.
- Competitive or demonstration events or outside vendors are not allowed, unless approved by Parks & Recreation.
- City not responsible for lost/stolen items or injuries.
- Violation of these rules may result in suspension from use of the facility.
- For emergencies call 911. To report damage call 972-625-1106.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! TEXAS LAW (CHAPTER 75, CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE) LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF A GOVERNMENTAL UNIT FOR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY FROM HOCKEY, IN-LINE HOCKEY, SKATING, IN-LINE SKATING, ROLLER-SKATING, SKATEBOARDING, OR ROLLER-BLADING ON PREMISES THAT THE GOVERNMENTAL UNIT OWNS, OPERATES, OR MAINTAINS FOR THAT PURPOSE.
WARNING: Skating, skateboarding, scooter and BMX riding are hazardous recreational activities. Use of this facility may result in death, paralysis, brain damage, concussion, broken bones or other serious injury. Any use is at your own risk. The City of The Colony does not assume any responsibility for injuries. DO NOT USE FACILITY IF HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS EXISTS. Report any hazardous or dangerous conditions to The Colony Parks and Recreation Department at 972-625-1106.