Join The Colony Police Departments National Night Out program on Tuesday October 4th, and register to host your own event in your neighborhood.
TCPD event will take place at The Colony Police Department located at 5151 N. Colony Blvd, The Colony TX. 75056, from 6:30pm to 9:00pm.
TCPD also host an Open House / Touch-A-Truck Event from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. at its headquarters.
What is National Night Out?
National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police/community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie. National Night Out help strengthens neighborhood spirit and reinforces police-community partnerships to make our community a safer place to live and play.
NNO is designed to:
- Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness
- Generate support for, and participation in, local anti-crime programs
- Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police-community partnerships
- Send a message to criminals letting them know that neighborhoods are organized and fighting back
How Can I Participate?
Neighborhoods across the city participate each year by joining together with their neighbors, families, and friends to host their own neighborhood events. Examples of ideas include pot lucks, ice cream socials, block gatherings, and activities for kids.
Your participation in this annual event tells others that you:
- Want to make your neighborhood safer
- Want to build a strong relationship with public safety officials
- Want to promote a sense of community
For information contact Community Resource Officer Rick De La Cruz or Officer Brian Lee at The Colony Police Department, 972-625-8273.