Effective March 13, 2020, and effective for 7 days, Denton County Judge Andy Eads has issued a disaster declaration for Denton County in response to COVID-19.
Click here for the press release from Denton County regarding the declaration.
Included in the declaration are recommendations to help prevent the spread of infections, such as coronavirus:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose to reduce the spread of germs
- Wash hands thoroughly and often
- Avoid touching your eyes nose and mouth.
Please see the following link for the full text of the declaration: Disaster Declaration & Executive Order