Beginning this Friday, May 8, TCPL will begin to offer curbside pickup for library materials! To request items for pickup, holds may be placed through our online catalog or by calling Circulation at 972-625-1900, ext. 2.
How it works:
- Holds may be picked up Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Up to 15 items may be placed on hold at a time.
- Library staff will notify you once your items are ready for pickup.
- Once notified, park in the designated area of the parking lot and call the number posted on the pole.
- Library staff will verify your card number and check the items out before bringing them to your car.
- Holds placed after 4 p.m. will be fulfilled the next business day.
- Holds will be released after 3 business days if they are not picked up.
Here’s a friendly reminder:
Library materials are used by many people. We’re quarantining returned materials for 72 hours before they’re checked in to ensure safe handling for patrons and staff, but here are a few more ways you can safeguard yourself when using borrowed materials:
- Wash your hands often and for at least 20 seconds.
- Wait 72 hours before using borrowed materials.
- Wipe down plastic-covered materials with an alcohol-based disinfectant.