TCPL now offers Drive Thru pickup for library materials, printouts, craft kits, and more! Pickup is available Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. via the Drive-thru window next to the outside book drop.
- Materials can be reserved through our online catalog or by calling the Library at 972-625-1900 ext. 2.
- Up to 15 items may be placed on hold at a time.
- Library staff will notify you once your items are ready for pickup.
- Holds placed after 4 p.m. will be fulfilled the next business day.
- Holds may be picked up during the Library's regular open hours.
- Holds will be released/canceled after 3 business days if they are not picked up.
- Go to print.princh.com.
- Enter printer ID (102244 or 102245).
- Upload your document.
- Verify print settings.
- Accept terms & conditions.
- Select ’Pay at the desk’.
- Enter your name.
- Send order
- Contact the Library at 972-625-1900 ext. 2 to verify receipt.
- Craft kits must be reserved by visiting tcpl.ticketleap.com and placing an order for free kits.*
- To pick up kits, follow procedures outlined for pickup.
*A new set of craft kits are available each month, while supplies last. Please check ticketleap for current availability.